K 118 Hand-operated cutting tool for Al and Cu cables to 12 mm dia.
- Perfect in confined areas
- Handy shape with high cutting performance
- Exceptional cutting tool for solid, multi, fine and superfine stranded cables e.g. to DIN EN 60228, Cl. 1, 2, 5 and 6
- Increased user convenience thanks to two cutting profiles for small and large cable dimensions
- For solid conductors, class 1, to 10 mm² (max. 4 mm dia.)
- Copper stranded conductors, class 2, to 16 mm² (max. 5 mm dia.)
- Aluminium stranded conductors, class 2, to 25 mm² (max. 10 mm dia.)
- Copper fine and superfine stranded conductors, class 5 and 6, to 50 mm² (max. 12 mm dia.)
|Hand-operated cutting tool for Cu and Al cables to 12 mm dia.
||max. 12 mm dia., e.g. 1 x 50 mm² H07VK mm